Best Vaser Liposuction Center in Houston
request a consultation
Vaser Liposuction with ABS etching in Houston TX
As patients seek out new and improved techniques from the ever-changing landscape of body contouring procedures, many modern techniques have been steadily increasing in popularity, such as Vaser Liposuction.
Dr. Shine’s growing schooling in the field of body contouring enabled him to select Vaser Liposuction, which will be ultrasound-assisted cleanliness with precise results, as an additional tool in his toolbox.
This allows Dr. Shine to find excellent results for quite happy patients.
What Is Vaser Liposuction?
- In other words, it’s a way to get far more excellent results than traditional liposuction.
- Vaser Liposuction is employed in conjunction with conventional liposuction techniques.
- Using ultrasound technologies makes this treatment advanced and distinctive.
- The ultrasonic waves emulsify fat cells safely without impacting the surrounding connective tissue, veins, and nerves.
- The therapy has a short recovery window as it causes less swelling, post-op bruising, and post-op discomfort.
- The most exciting fact is that larger quantities of fat may be safely removed during a single process.
- Enhance the skin retractions.
- It helps to get amazing abs etching and well-defined body shape.
The Advantages of Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction only targets fat cells, leaving nearby healthy tissues unharmed. This reduces your chances of contour deformities.
- Vaser Liposuction can be performed under local tumescent anesthesia.
- Vaser Liposuction makes it easier to transfer fat cells to other locations of the body.
- Safely removes a larger amount with better quality of fat cells which will give much better Brazilian butt lift or Breast augmentation results.
- Quicker recovery
- Less bruising and swelling
How Soon Can I See Results?
- Results from your Liposuction may be immediately noticeable and will improve as the body begins to heal.
- After the procedure, you will start noticing the results immediately. However full recovery, including returning to normal activities will take about 2-3 weeks.
- Abs etching will be noticeable as early as few weeks post procedure.
What Our Clients Say…
Schedule a Consultation
Are you a good candidate for Vaser liposuction? If you want to know about Vaser liposuction with ShineMD Medspa and Liposuction Center will help you achieve your body goals, the best way to know is to schedule a consultation.
Vaser Liposuction FAQ
Vaser Liposuction is an alternative to traditional Liposuction. Ultrasound waves break up and emulsify fat before vacuuming it away.
This procedure is safe for tissues and results in minor bleeding, bruising, swelling, and faster recovery.
Benefits of Vaser Liposuction include little pain, bruising, swelling, and a fast recovery. It can also eliminate a more significant amount of fat and a better quality of fat cells than some other methods.
To make a good candidate for Vaser Liposuction you will need to be in generally good health and a nonsmoker and above 20 to 30 lbs of your target weight.
The procedure is designed to eliminate isolated areas of body fat; it is not a weight-loss tool.
If you have stubborn body fat that is resistant to exercise and a balanced diet, you may make a good candidate for the procedure.
Vaser Liposuction makes a good option for patients needing to address large amounts of fat cells.
The most common areas where it is used include the abdomen, flanks, arms, back, bra rolls, and thighs.
It is often the treatment of choice for small areas like the chin or face, as well.
There is little downtime necessary after your Vaser Liposuction procedure.
You will be sent home the same day and are often given the green light to return in only a day or two.
However, a compression garment may need to be continuously worn for a few weeks.
The answer is YES!! The results from Vaser Liposuction can last for years to come. Once fat cells are eliminated from the body, they are gone forever.
The average cost of Vaser Liposuction can average about $5000 – $9000+. However, this will be different from person to person.
Blogs By Dr. Shine
Lipo 360 Special Near Me Everybody wants a toned figure. A perfect body that boosts your self-confidence. Achieving a sleek body and unique curves that
What is VASER Liposuction? Liposuction is the most popular and number one cosmetic procedure in the plastic surgery field. VASER Liposuction Houston is ultrasound-assisted liposuction,
This unwanted body fat troubles you in many ways, from lowering your self-esteem to causing many health issues. And the name itself justifies it; it